* WHAT...Up to one foot of inundation above ground level expected in low-lying areas near shorelines and tidal waterways.
* WHERE...In New Jersey, Gloucester, Camden and Northwestern Burlington. In Pennsylvania, Delaware, Philadelphia and Lower Bucks.
* WHEN...From noon to 6 PM EST Sunday.
* IMPACTS...At this level, flooding begins on the most vulnerable roads along tidal waterways. Some partial or full road closures are possible.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Minor coastal flooding will continue to occur around the times of the afternoon high tides through Tuesday. A strong coastal storm bringing widespread rainfall will lead to increased fresh water runoff on Tuesday. This may lead to elevated water levels, especially along tidal river tributaries. Thus, there is a possibility of localized moderate coastal flooding impacts in some areas along the tidal Delaware River with the Tuesday afternoon high tide.
* AFFECTED AREAS: GLOUCESTER ... CAMDEN ... NORTHWESTERN BURLINGTON ... DELAWARE ... PHILADELPHIA ... LOWER BUCKS
If travel is required, allow extra time as some roads may be closed. Do not drive around barricades or through water of unknown depth. Take the necessary actions to protect flood-prone property.
Maple Shade Township Police Department
200 N Stiles Ave
Maple Shade Township, NJ 08052