CNBNews Spotlight: Student-Athletes Named to Academic Honor Roll
Saturday, April 01, 2023
ALLENTOWN, PA (03/30/2023)-- Thirty-eight Muhlenberg College student-athletes were recognized for their performance in the classroom and on the court, mat and track with their selection to the Centennial Conference Academic Honor Roll for the winter 2022-23 season.
Local students include:
Devon Eastlack of West Deptford (08096)
Erin Jackson of Marlton (08053)
To be named to the Academic Honor Roll, a student-athlete must be a sophomore or higher in class standing and carry at least a 3.40 cumulative grade-point average.
In addition, three Mules were named to the Academic All-Centennial team for earning spots on the Academic Honor Roll and the All-CC team in their sport.
Following is an alphabetical list of the Muhlenberg students who were honored (pictured above, left to right), with their class year, sport and major(s). An asterisk indicates a Mule senior who made the Academic Honor Roll each of the last three winter seasons. Academic All-Centennial honorees are designated with an exclamation point.
- Nico Berlingeri, Sophomore, Men's Wrestling, Finance/Computer Science
- Erica Borbi, Sophomore, Track and Field, Business Administration
- Joshua Castro, Sophomore, Track and Field, Computer Science/Business Administration
- Ava Connolly, Sophomore, Women's Basketball, Media and Communication/Business Administration
- Joe Cwiklinski, Senior, Track and Field, Media & Communication
- Dylan DeMagistris, Junior, Track and Field, Music/Finance !
- Mikayla DeMichele, Sophomore, Track and Field, Psychology
- Hadley DeVarennes, Sophomore, Track and Field, Philosophy-Political Thought
- Devon Eastlack, Sophomore, Track and Field, Business Administration/Finance
- Adrienne Ellison, Senior, Track and Field Economics/Finance *
- Margaux Eripret, Graduate student, Basketball, Sustainability Studies *!
- Elek Ferency, Senior, Track and Field, History *
- Faith Fezenko, Junior, Track and Field, Neuroscience
- Natasha Furyk, Sophomore, Track and Field, undeclared
- Fletcher Goodman, Sophomore, Men's Wrestling, Business Administration/Finance
- Luke Gordos, Sophomore, Men's Basketball, undeclared
- Noah Halterman-Mitchell, Junior, Track and Field, Political Science
- Caroline Horst, Junior, Basketball, Accounting/Finance
- Lauren House, Sophomore, Track and Field, Psychology
- Jason Ivey, Senior, Track and Field, Neuroscience *
- Erin Jackson, Sophomore, Track and Field, Neuroscience
- Ryan Kaplow, Senior, Men's Wrestling, International Studies/Philosophy *
- Hayden Klein, Sophomore, Track and Field, History/Philosophy
- Ethan Kreuzburg, Sophomore, Men's Wrestling, Sustainability Studies
- Bobby Lewit, Senior, Men's Basketball, Finance
- Angelo Mahaffey, Graduate student, Men's Wrestling, History *
- Brian McCaw, Sophomore, Men's Wrestling, Finance/Accounting
- Sam McDonough, Junior, Track and Field, French & Francophone Studies/Psychology
- Tommy McGuire, Senior, Basketball, Accounting/Finance *
- James Nye, Senior, Track and Field, Accounting/Finance
- Charles Ohanian, Junior, Track and Field, Mathematics/Economics
- John Panny, Senior, Track and Field, Neuroscience !
- Abigail Scheidel, Junior, Basketball Business Administration/Media & Communication
- Chris Sockler, Sophomore, Men's Wrestling, Finance/Accounting
- Conner Soderstedt, Senior, Track and Field, Chemistry *
- Caleya Tereska, Senior Track and Field, Biology
- Markus Vottero, Sophomore, Track and Field, Finance/Economics
- Ethan Yazdanyar, Sophomore, Track and Field, Public Health/Psychology
Founded in 1848, Muhlenberg is a highly selective, private, four-year residential, liberal arts college offering baccalaureate and graduate programs. With an enrollment of approximately 2,200 students, Muhlenberg College is dedicated to shaping creative, compassionate, collaborative leaders through rigorous academic programs in the arts, humanities, natural sciences and social sciences; selected preprofessional programs, including accounting, business, education and public health; and progressive workforce-focused post-baccalaureate certificates and master's degrees. Located in Allentown, Pennsylvania, approximately 90 miles west of New York City, Muhlenberg is a member of the Centennial Conference, competing in 22 varsity sports. Muhlenberg is affiliated with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America.