Closures necessary for milling and paving work
(Trenton) – New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) officials today announced a series of the overnight ramp and lane closures on Route 130, Route 73, and Route 90 this week in Camden and Burlington counties.
Beginning at 8 p.m. tonight, Monday, May 9 until 6 a.m. tomorrow, Tuesday, May 10, and continuing Tuesday and Wednesday nights, NJDOT’s contractor, South State, Inc., is scheduled to close several ramps and lanes on Route 130, Route 73, and Route 90 for milling and
paving. Motorists should follow the signed detours. The following overnight ramp and lane closures will be in effect this week:
Monday, May 9
- Route 130 northbound ramp to Route 90 eastbound and westbound will be closed
Tuesday, May 10
- Route 73 northbound and southbound ramps to CR 537 eastbound and westbound will be closed
- CR 537 eastbound and westbound ramps to Route 73 northbound and southbound will be closed
Wednesday, May 11
- Route 73 northbound jughandle at F.C. Kerbeck Buick/GMC will be closed.
- Route 90 westbound left lane will be closed from Fork Landing Road and Route 73. One lane of traffic will be maintained.
This work is part of a $7.2 million state-funded maintenance project to make roadway repairs in Burlington, Camden, and Gloucester counties. The project is expected to be completed this summer.
The precise timing of the work is subject to change due to weather or other factors. Motorists are encouraged to check NJDOT’s traffic information website www.511nj.org for construction updates and real-time travel information and for NJDOT news follow us on Twitter @NewJerseyDOT or on the NJDOT Facebook page.