(Gloucester Township, NJ) – The Board of Commissioners continues to expand testing capacity in the new year as demand is extremely high and COVID-19 cases have significantly increased across the region. The Board has opened new test sites at the Charles DePalma Public Works complex, the county complex at 2600 Mt. Ephraim Avenue in Camden City and now lists three more locations by CAMCare Health Corporation. These new sites are being commissioned in tandem with the other county sites that are already operating at the Camden County Health Hub and Cooper testing locations.
“Right now, the demand for testing is still at an all-time high and having three more sites for residents to utilize on top of primary care providers, urgent cares and pharmacies, I think we’ve hit a critical mass for the public,” said County Commissioner Director Louis Cappelli, Jr. “We now have more capacity in strategic locations in the northern, southern and center of the county to limit travel times and create more convenience for residents.”
The new testing sites and times are located below:
- The Camden County Health Hub located at Camden County College’s Blackwood campus from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays by appointment only.
- At the Health Hub no appointment will be needed on Thursdays from 8 to 11 a.m. This will be a saliva test.
- On Tuesdays the county Health Department will be administering testing at the Charles DePalma Public Works complex from 8 to 11 a.m. This will be a saliva test.
- On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays the county Health Department will be administering testing from 8 to 11 a.m. at the Camden County Complex located at 2600 Mt. Ephraim Avenue in Camden City. This will be a saliva test and no appointment is needed.
- Testing will be available at Cooper University Hospital, which is located the intersection of Broadway and Stevens Street in Camden, from 9:15 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday and 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
- Cooper Specialty Care at Cherry Hill will be open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. This is by appointment only and you must be asymptomatic to be tested.
- You can schedule your COVID-19 test at Cooper by using our online scheduling tool at this link.
Additional Covid testing locations:
- CAMCare Health Corporation has three sites where its testing residents by appointment and accepting walkups- the schedule and appointments can be made here: https://www.camcare.net/covid-info. You can also call (856) 583-2400.
- CAMCare Gateway Health Center is hosting testing at 817 Federal Street, Camden, NJ 08103.
- CAMCare East is hosting testing at 2610 Federal Street, Camden, NJ 08105.
- CAMCare Clementon is hosting testing at 121 White Horse Pike, Clementon, NJ 08021.