The next holiday cleanup for South Jersey Catholic Cemeteries is scheduled to begin the week of December 6 for the removal of Veterans Day and Thanksgiving decorations. However, grave blankets and wreaths laid at Thanksgiving will remain until January. Prior to the cleanup date, we ask families to please remember to remove any items or mementos that they wish to keep.
South Jersey Catholic Cemeteries, a ministry of the Diocese of Camden, handles 15 cemetery locations throughout southern New Jersey including:
- Calvary Cemetery & Mausoleum, Cherry Hill
- New St. Mary Cemetery & Mausoleum, Bellmawr
- Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Berlin
- St. Joseph Cemetery, Woolwich Township
- St. Mary Cemetery, Williamstown
- All Saints Cemetery & Mausoleum, Newfield
- Our Lady of Victories, Landisville
- Sacred Heart Cemetery & Mausoleum, Vineland
- St. Mary Cemetery of the Pines, Pleasant Mills
- St. Bernard Cemetery, Dorothy
- Holy Cross Cemetery & Mausoleum, Mays Landing
- St. Casimir Cemetery, Woodbine
- Resurrection Cemetery, Clermont
- St. Elizabeth Cemetery, Goshen
- St. Mary Cemetery & Mausoleum, Cape May
Our cleanup schedule is available on our website, https://southjerseycatholiccemeteries.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/2021-Holiday-Cleanup-Schedule.pdf.
An explanation of gravesite, mausoleum and niches decoration policies can be found here: https://southjerseycatholiccemeteries.org/important-info-forms/. Families may call 855-697-7375 with any questions or contact their local cemetery office.
A complete listing of cemetery locations can be found at https://southjerseycatholiccemeteries.org/locations.