Services Program at Camden County College is a federally-funded, academic support program designed to assist low-income, first-generation college students and students with disabilities. The goals of the program are to increase retention and graduation rates, enhance academic performance, and empower students and provide them with the skills they need to succeed in life.
One of our goals for you is ZERO DEBT. Our Financial Aid Advisors are ready to walk you through the free application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA) to determine if you are eligible for tuition assistance including grants, scholarships, and other financial resources that could cover some or all of your tuition expenses.
Limited spaces available! Apply by August 5th. | APPLY NOW
Free program benefits
- Financial aid application assistance
- Personal academic & career Advisement
- Unlimited One-on-One tutoring
- Tours of four-year colleges & universities
- Transfer planning to four-year colleges & universities/li>
- Cultural & social trips, events, and programs
- Financial literacy workshops
- Summer enrichment program
Who is Eligable
- First-generation college students
- Students who meet the current federal low-income standards regulated by TRiO programs
- Students with a physical or learning disability
How to Apply
- Complete the TRiO Online Application before August 5th
- Complete the FASFA with assistance from our Financial Aid Advisors
- Participate in one service or seminar prior to August 15th
The fastest and easiest way to apply to the TRiO SSS program is by using our online application.
If you would prefer to download and fill out the Student Support Services Application, you may return the completed application to one of the following:
Mail: 200 N. Broadway (Suite 209), Camden, NJ 08102
Fax #: (856) 968-1397
For questions and assistance, please contact us at: email@example.com or (856) 968-1335.