- Hanging flower baskets on Monmouth Street are still hanging with dead flowers for the past 5 weeks.
- Welcome to Gloucester signs are not maintained sending a negative message to people coming into our town.
- Litter laws have to be enforced in parking lots of retail stores especially on Broadway.
- Every year the city has to be reminded to hang the Betsy Ross Flags along our Riverfront Park. This is not done yet in 2021.
- Put your recyclables out in a proper container with a lid to prevent neighborhood litter.
- Teak benches on Freedom Pier should be reinstalled on stronger brackets. People paid to sponsor these benches in honor of their loved ones.
The benches have been stored in a warehouse for the past five years!
- The total cost to correct these problems is “0” dollars.
- Let’s start bringing the pride back into our neighborhoods.
- Look at Monmouth Street from the railroad to Johnson Blvd. American flags hanging in front of resident’s homes show they are patriotic & caring people.
- We live in a town where we can make a difference. Let’s turn little things into a BIG THING.
Bob Bevan, former Mayor of the City of Gloucester City (NJ)