Baby Male Siberian Husky
Meet Pop! Ready in approximately 5 1/2 weeks, Pop is looking for his forever home. Prior purebred Siberian Husky experience a must to be considered for adoption. No exceptions.
Interested in adopting Pop? Please visit www.huskyhouse.org today to fill out an application.
- OK with Kids
- OK with Dogs
- Available 07/05/2021
- Birth Date 05/12/2021 (may not be exact)
- Minimum age for adopter is 23 years old.
- You must reside within a one hour drive from either NYC or Matawan, NJ. We DO NOT do long distance adoptions because we do home visits prior to the pup going to its new home.
- We DO NOT adopt out Siberian Husky puppies (under 1 year of age) unless you have prior Siberian Husky experience.
- We DO NOT adopt to homes with pets who are not spayed or neutered.
- We DO NOT place in homes that rely on invisible/electric fence as the sole means of containment.
- All household members must be present during the home visit and at the meet and greet.
- There is a non-refundable $10 donation required to apply.
- Incomplete or purposely deceptive applications will not be considered.
- Fill out the non-binding application.
- Veterinary check and/or personal references
- Phone Interview
- Home Visit
- Upon completion and approval of application, come meet the dog(s) and you can adopt on the spot!
We ARE NOT a walk-through facility. Adoptions are by approved appointment only.
All dogs adopted from Husky House will receive a lifetime discount at the Snowdog Lodge.