Welcome to New Jersey’s Business Enterprise Programs - Uniform Certification Service. You may use this service to apply for certifications in any of the following programs:
- Small Business Enterprise (SBE)
- Minority/Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE)
- Veteran Owned Enterprise (VOB)
- Disabled Veteran-Owned Business Enterprise (DVOB)
To access the service, you will first need to create a login account. You will also need to enter the first 9 digits of your New Jersey Tax/Employer Identification Number (9 digits) and the Business Name Control(first four characters of your business name). You will not be able to complete the Uniform Certification application unless you are properly registered for State tax/employer purposes. If you need to register for State tax/employer purposes, CLICK HERE.
Note that the Uniform Certification Service will help you to determine which certifications you are eligible to apply for.
Once you are certified, you will receive electronic reminders about filing to maintain your certification(s) and you will be able to return here to file for re-certification.
New System Features:
- Allows for direct access to register and maintain their certification with the New Jersey Business Enterprise Programs.
- Enables users to complete all filing, get duplicate certificates, and to securely pay any application fees in a simple online process.
- Virtually eliminates the need for trips to the filing office.
- Provides access at almost any hour of the day.
- Reduces overall transaction costs—no need for couriers, extra copies, mailings and expenses associated with paper delivery and pick-up.
- In many cases, provides instantaneous and reliable results thus greatly reducing the transaction processing cycle.