Anyone interested in cryptocoins, and the future of secure digital payments must also wonder which tokens will be the new crypto coins worth investing in for 2021. New Crypto projects pop up every year, and with the world slowly getting back to normal after 2020, 2021 will hopefully see better economic strength across all major cryptocoin projects. One of the most popular Coins, but one that is definitely not classed among the new crypto coins, is Bitcoin.
Bitcoin reached its latest all-time high at $63,273 as of the 13th of April. A lot of the interest in Bitcoin has been influenced by internet forums, online community pages like Reddit, and celebrity figures. Founder of SpaceX and Tesla CEO Elon Musk recently announced that Tesla vehicles would be available to purchase with Bitcoin. This is a clear indication as to how cryptocoins can be integrated into normal, everyday purchases and how they are not just a fad that will disappear.
But today, we’re not here to discuss Bitcoin; we are here today to discuss the best altcoins 2021. While some people are using their Bitcoin investment to purchase electric vehicles, there is a wide variety of things that Cryptography technology can be used for. Today we’re going to find out what the best coins to invest in are and why they are cryptos worth investing in. Let’s start off with the coin we are most interested in.
- Hashbon – Initially published in 2016, Hashbon sets itself apart from other crypto projects because its main aim is to offer completely 0% commission charges between businesses and individuals. These services are offered to a global market, with support in over 30 currencies around the world. Hashbon firmly sets itself among the best coins to invest in because it has a swift and seamless, user-friendly approach when it comes to purchasing, withdrawing, and transferring. Automatic anti-laundering technology and lightning-quick coin payments make for satisfied and safe users. In 2021, Hashbon announced its coin HASH under ERC-20 and BEP-20 standardization. Having a tangible coin that a community can attach to is essential to gaining support, interest, and investment. Hashbon recognizes that having user intent at the heart of all operations is essential to real-life integration and adoption by businesses and individuals, making Hashbon and HASH one of the best coins for 2021.
- Oraichain – The second entry into our list is heavily focused on data handling, management, and asserting smart contracts. Smart contracts are automated contracts between a buyer and a seller. Smart contracts are a perfect fit for businesses, small or large, that want to integrate crypto payments into their business, which, in turn, makes them a good target if you are looking at analyzing the altcoin 2021 market. Oraichain delivers on six major points, connecting Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology with smart contracts. Unfortunately, Smart Contracts in Blockchain are inherently incompatible with AI technologies, which means unlike HASH, Oraichain is limited in delivering on their true capability.
- Chain Games – Our third entry is an accomplished combination of Blockchain and ESports gaming. The native token for Chain Games is CHAIN, and it is used for paying competition entry fees and for payouts. The ESports industry has significantly blown up in the last few years with thanks to games like Rocket League, Overwatch, and Fortnite, and so it is fair to say that eyeing CHAIN as your favorite new crypto coin to invest in should be an easy decision for you. However, CHAIN falls down in rankings when we look at the supply (500M) of the token, which has greatly impacted deflation in the token. For comparison, HASH issued one billion tokens, which is outstanding.
- Shopping.io – The same people that believe Crypto coins are the future of secure, digital transactions; also believe E-Commerce is the future of the retail store. The best thing about both of these technologies is that we currently have the ability to possess both and integrate them into one another. Shopping.io has appeared on DEV Community for developers in an article praising the best coins to invest in for 2021. According to Shopping.io, their mission statement is described as ‘a unified marketplace that combines all major e-commerce industry players under one website,’ and this is reflected impressively in the share price. Since the start of the year, the coin has shot up from a mere $1.72 on the 2nd of January to an impressive $258.93 at its highest at the end of March. Growth like this is something that should be paid attention to.
- Uniswap – The Uniswap token allows users to exchange ERC-20, which currently is the most popular token around, utilizing them effectively to help users, customers and businesses operate decentralized, lightning-fast transactions. A major theme with most of these best coins to invest in appears to be how user-friendly their service is. If you think of user-friendly like any other form of customer service, would you rather visit a store with rude staff or friendly and accommodating staff? It’s a no-brainer, and the flexibility of Uniswap even allows two Ethereum assets to be swapped against an underline liquidity pool. From a market perspective, and for those looking for an answer to whether Uniswap is among the best crypto to invest in, the token share price has risen from $5.16 at the start of 2021 to $35 as we head into April. There are plenty of places online where you can get the latest information on the best altcoins for 2021, like our neighbors at Investing.com. Investors of all maturities have their eyes peeled on the Crypto market in order to make money with Crypto coins, and Uniswap is no different.
The main thing to take away from our analysis of the best coins to invest in should be that there is a wide variety of crypto projects out there, and they all specialize in different things. All of them have the potential for short-term and long-term success, and all deserve it after all the hard work that is put into making the projects a reality. From an investment perspective, it’s important to diversify your investment portfolio and not keep all your eggs in one basket. There’s nothing wrong with having your fingers in more than one pie when it comes to investments because while one investment may fall, you may have two that will rise.