Camden County is hosting a Hazardous Waste Collection event for county residents at the Pennsauken Sanitary Landfill on April 10th from 8:30 AM to 3 PM. Please note that this event is subject to cancellation due to the continued COVID pandemic. As such, we ask that all residents planning to attend this event visit this website no more than 7 days prior to the event to confirm the event status. You may also call 856-858-5241 to confirm the same. Click Here to learn more.
Instruction for the Days(s) of Event(s)
- All residents MUST WEAR MASKS
- All residents must remain in their vehicles with the windows up during the event
- All residents must show proof of residency - ID will be displayed through window
- All materials to be dropped off should be placed in the read cargo area of the vehicle. Materials SHOULD NOT be placed in the passenger seating area.
- Please limit the number of occupants within your vehicle