This spring, every weekend is worthy of celebration in Philadelphia, and we know you’re looking to make the most of it by reconnecting safely with family and friends.
To that, we say: We’ve got you!
The Free Parking Saturdays deal includes free parking at the Auto Park at Independence Mall (41 North 6th Street) when you buy an attraction ticket at the Independence Visitor Center every Saturday from March 20 through May 29, 2021.
Plus, if you buy tickets for two or more attractions, you’ll get 20% off.
This deal from the Independence Visitor Center and Visit Philadelphia is a great chance for those who live here and live close to here to safely experience iconic Philadelphia with friends and family — and to use it as a jumping-off point for exploring even more of one of the best destinations in the world for 2021.
Looking for help with planning your Philly excursion? Call the Independence Visitor Center to speak with a visitor experience expert at 800-537-7676. They’ll help you navigate all the great things you can do right now in Greater Philadelphia.
There’s a ton to do in Philly this season — you’ll need every Saturday to make the most of it.
How to Get the Deal
So you want to park for free and explore Philly’s iconic attractions and museums. (Of course you do!)
Taking advantage of the Free Parking Saturdays deal is easy:
- On a Saturday up until May 29, 2021, park after 10 a.m. at the Auto Park at Independence Mall garage at 41 North 6th Street. (It’s underground, right beneath the Visitor Center, with the entrance on 6th Street.) On your way in, take an automated ticket.
- Take the elevator or stairs up into the Independence Visitor Center. If you exit the garage, the entrance to the Visitor Center is located at 5th and Market streets. It’s open daily, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- At the Visitor Center, buy an attraction ticket to any of the 19 participating attractions in Philadelphia. (See the full list below.)
- Be a tourist for the day!
- Exit the parking garage before 7 p.m. and use the parking ticket you received from the Visitor Center staff to redeem your FREE parking.
Purchase a ticket to any of the following attractions in person at the Independence Visitor Center to receive free parking:
- Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University
- Adventure Aquarium
- Barnes Foundation
- The Betsy Ross House
- Big Bus Tour Philadelphia
- Christ Church Burial Ground
- Eastern State Penitentiary
- The Franklin Institute
- Franklin Square – Philly Mini Golf
- Franklin Square – Parx Liberty Carousel
- Independence Seaport Museum
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center Philadelphia
- Museum of American Revolution
- The Mütter Museum
- National Constitution Center
- National Museum of American Jewish History
- Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts
- Penn Museum
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Philadelphia Zoo
Pro tip: Check ahead with the attraction you plan to visit before you go.
Free Parking Saturdays: This offer is valid Saturdays only from now until May 29, 2021. The Free Parking Saturdays deal is subject to availability.
Parking: Visitors must park at the Autopark at Independence Mall garage located at 41 North 6th Street. (The primary entrance is on 6th street.) Guests must enter the parking garage after 10 a.m. and depart before 7 p.m. Visitors must take a ticket from the automated parking ticket generator, park, then connect with a Visitor Experience Expert at the Philadelphia Information Counter and purchase tickets to any attraction. They will then be given a validated parking ticket to be used in conjunction with their original parking ticket when exiting the garage. Autopark at Independence Mall is operated by the Philadelphia Parking Authority.
Attraction Tickets: Guests must spend a minimum of $8 on attraction tickets to get the free parking deal. Guests who purchase tickets for two or more attractions receive 20% off their entire transaction. Tickets available for purchase are based on the attractions’ hours of operation and availability. As a result of COVID-19, some attractions have temporarily suspended or altered their operations. Please check ahead with each attraction for their individual updates, as well as health and safety protocols. Guests voluntarily assume all risks related to potential exposure of COVID-19 in or about their chosen attraction.