Health Care Workers who currently fall into Category 1A in the Camden County vaccine rollout who are not associated with a hospital system can now get vaccinated at one of these seven locations in Camden County.
- CAMCare Health Corporation, 817 Federal Street, Camden
- CAMCare Health Corporation, 121 White Horse Pike, Clementine
- Project H.O.P.E, 519-525 West Street, Camden
- RMG Mount Ephraim, Mount Ephraim
- Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine, Stratford (https://rowanmedicine.com/vaccine/)
- Shoprite Pharmacy, Laurel Springs
- Shoprite Pharmacy, Berlin
Please note these vaccinations are only for Health Care Worker who fall into the Category 1A rollout plan. Health Care workers must make an appointment to receive a vaccine. Vaccination sites will verify that you are a healthcare worker before administering the vaccine, and appropriate documentation will be required. Click Here for a complete list of locations in New Jersey.