New Jersey continues to roll out the COVID-19 vaccines in a phased approach to all adults who live, work or are being educated in the State. Below, please find links to a few of the major vaccine registration sites in Camden, Gloucester and Burlington counties.
Vaccinating the State will take patience and time, as vaccination appointments depend on the number of vaccine doses that New Jersey receives each week and the number of frontline workers available to administer shots.
Click below for additional information about local vaccination sites.
- Camden County Vaccination Center
- Gloucester County Mega Vaccination Center
- Burlington County COVID-19 Vaccine Mega-Site at the Moorestown Mall
- Rowan Medicine Vaccination Center
- For information on vaccines for veterans, click here.
- To view all of the vaccine locations in New Jersey, click here.
- For more information on the vaccine roll-out phases, and to see what phase you are in, click here.
- To learn more about the COVID-19 vaccines and New Jersey's vaccination plans, click here.
- For additional information from New Jersey Department of Health on COVID-19 vaccination, click here.
- For additional COVID-19 related resources, please visit my office’s vaccine information page and COVID resource page.
While the distribution of the vaccine continues to provide us hope, we must remember this is a marathon, not a sprint, and now is not the time to let up in our efforts to slow the spread of this deadly virus. Remember to continue to follow the 3 W's: watch your distance, wear a mask and wash your hands.
It is an honor to serve this community and we will get through this, together.
Member of Congress