The following locations are available for eligible recipients to make an appointment to receive a vaccine. Appointments are limited. All listed vaccination sites may not have open appointments available immediately as the federal supply of vaccines to New Jersey remains limited.
- Burlington County Megasite - Moorestown Mall (Lord & Taylor)
400 & 401 NJ-38 Moorestown, Burlington
- CAMCare Health Corporation, 817 Federal Street, Camden
- CAMCare Health Corporation, 121 White Horse Pike, Clementine
- Camden County Vaccination Center, Camden County College Blackwood, Camden
- Gloucester County Megasite - Rowan College of South Jersey,
1400 Tanyard Road Sewell, Gloucester
- Riverside Medical Group Camden, 318 White Horse Pike Haddon Heights, Camden
- Project H.O.P.E, 519-525 West Street, Camden
- RMG Mount Ephraim, Mount Ephraim
- RMG Urgent Care Center - Cherry Hill, 2322 Route 38 Cherry Hill, Camden
- Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine, Stratford (https://rowanmedicine.com/vaccine/)
- Shoprite Pharmacy, Laurel Springs
- Shoprite Pharmacy, Berlin
Please note some of these vaccination sites are only for Health Care Workers who fall into the Category 1A rollout plan. Health Care Workers must make an appointment to receive a vaccine. Vaccination sites will verify that you are a Health Care Worker before administering the vaccine, and appropriate documentation will be required. Click Here for a complete list of locations in New Jersey.