The Secret to Playing Big Six Like A Pro
Tuesday, December 29, 2020
(CNBNews)(December 29, 2020)--Wheel-driven games have enticed gamblers ever since the turn of the century, although the craft is at least a few centuries old. In fact, the Roman soldiers regularly played roulette long before the game became popular at Parisian casinos.
While the Wheel of Fortune franchise is perhaps the most iconic of the bunch, the Big Six Wheel or simply Big 6 comes in at a close second on that list. If you’ve always wanted to try your hands at the game, here’s everything you’ll ever need to know before getting started. But first, always find reliable places to gamble. If you’re looking for unbiased recommendations, you can check Casino Bee. For instance, it has a helpful Bitstarz Casino review.
The Three Steps to Mastering Big Six
While the rules of the game might seem complicated, even a tad confusing at the first glance, the odds begin to even out as you proceed. Big Six is a simple game once you get the hang of things. And here are the three basic steps to help you get started.
- Buying into the Game – Big Six functions like any other table game where players must buy in using cash for chips. However, the chip domination varies from, say blackjack or baccarat. The game isn’t very expensive as the buy-ins are as low as $1 per round.
- Placing Bets – Each spot on the wheel is denoted by its corresponding value, and the range is between $1 and $20. For instance, players might choose to bet $1 on a $5 payout. If successful, players win $5 at the end of the round. You can also place multiple bets simultaneously.
- Wait for the Results – After every participant has placed their bet, the dealer spins the wheel. If the pointer lands on your chosen bet, you win. Taking cues from the previous example, the dealer hands out $5 in chips if the pointer lands on your chosen bet.
Big Six Betting Strategy
For starters, Big Six isn’t easy on your bankroll as some operators can have up to a $24 house advantage on certain wagers. However, you can always turn the odds in your favor, and here are three tips to get you started.
- Focus on the Bet with the Lowest House Edge – Each betting space offers a different house edge and the varying numbers occur due to the trade-off between each spot featuring varied spaces. For instance, the $1 pays 1:1 on your wager and has an 11.11% house edge. Similarly, $2 has a 16.67% house edge, and the number increases to 24.07% for the logo.
- Take Gambling Volatility into Account – Depending on your wager, Big Six might be extremely volatile. For instance, a $1 bet often returns over 45% in winnings, which makes the odds similar to baccarat and blackjack. However, other bets might not be as generous in the short-term. For instance, a $20 bet often pays out a paltry 3.70%.
- Plan Your Bankroll According to Your Strategy – Bankroll management is the single most crucial element of a successful gambling expedition. Professional gamblers will tell you never to wager over 5% of your bankroll in a single hand, just so you can maximize your chances of winning over time.
image courtesy of unsplash.com