Adoption and Rescue
Husky House's goal is to place our orphans in permanent loving homes as they already have been abandoned once before by their former owners. We strive to match the right dog with the right family based on the families needs and experience. All former Husky House orphans will receive a lifetime discount at the Snowdog Lodge.
Please visit our Facebook page for regular updates on Adoption Days at our facility in Matawan, NJ.
How do I adopt from Husky House?
- We ARE NOT a walk-through facility. Adoptions are by approved appointments only.
- Fill out a non-binding application
- We will be checking your vet and personal references
- Phone interview
- Upon completion and approval of application & homevisit, come meet the dog(s)!
If you have any other questions regarding adoption please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Blue! Blue is looking for his loving, forever home. A Siberian Husky/Shep mix, Blue is full of energy. Interested in adopting Blue? Please visit www.huskyhouse.org today to fill out an application.
- Available date: 12/11/2020
- Birth date: 12/12/2019 (not exact)