TRENTON – The New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission has announced that the Delanco Licensing Center is closed due to an employee testing positive for COVID-19. The Delanco Licensing Center will reopen Monday, November 30.
The employee who tested positive was last in the Delanco Center on Saturday, November 14.
Seven other MVC Centers remain closed due to an employee testing positive for COVID-19 at each location, and will reopen on the following dates:
- Trenton Regional/Vehicle Center – reopens Friday, November 20
- Eatontown Regional/Licensing Center – reopens Friday, November 20
- Rahway Licensing Center – reopens Tuesday, November 24
- Bayonne Licensing Center – reopens Wednesday, November 25
- Wallington Vehicle Center – reopens Wednesday, November 25
- Lakewood Vehicle Center – reopens Saturday, November 28
- Flemington Vehicle Center – reopens Monday, November 30
The Runnemede Vehicle Center will be reopening tomorrow, November 19, and fully operational after quarantine closing and full COVID-19 cleaning.
The South Plainfield and Wayne Licensing Centers will continue to operate asappointment-only locations until Monday, November 23. No walk-ins are allowed at either location currently.
South Plainfield and Wayne will be closed Saturday, November 21, as Saturday employees are required to quarantine at both locations.
Finally, a previous announcement of the closure of the Lakewood Vehicle Center noted an incorrect date for when the employee who tested positive for COVID-19 was last in the Lakewood Center. The correct date is Friday, November 13. The Lakewood Vehicle Center remains closed until Saturday, November 28.
Customers should log on to NJMVC.gov before heading out to an MVC facility for the latest updates on MVC operations, to find alternative locations to visit, complete online transactions like license and registration renewals, and make appointments for select license and vehicle transactions. Customers also can follow the MVC on Twitter (@NJ_MVC), Facebook (NewJerseyMVC), and Instagram (njmvc) for regular news and updates.