Remember your favorite teacher? You could be THAT teacher! Gloucester City Public Schools and Kelly Education are seeking talented teachers to fill various Building Substitute positions at all grade levels for the 2020-2021 school year. No experience needed! This is a great way to boost your resume, gain valuable teaching experience and help you start building your educational network. Whether you are looking for a building sub role, a long-term position, or a flexible schedule, we can be your backup plan for the 2020-2021 school year!
Copy https://bit.ly/3gGjAxX to start your career today! You can also call 856-406-6015 or email KELLYEDNJ@kellyservices.com with questions! We look forward to helping you with your career in education!
* Valid NJ Teaching Certification or 60 College Credits
* Kelly Education follows NJ Department of Education Clearance Requirements
Here are just a few of the terrific advantages of working with KES:
* Weekly ELECTRONIC pay¿stability of regular, frequent paychecks
* Group-rate insurance options*
* Flexible work schedule¿work when you want
* Preference of school districts and schools¿work where you want
* Schedule your assignments¿online or over the phone
* Service/Holiday bonus pay¿the bonus increases the more you work
**Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.