Meet Zaria! An owner surrender along with her buddy Ty, both are looking for their loving forever homes. Zaria and Ty are a bonded pair and MUST be adopted together. Please no homes with small animals or cats. Interested in adopting Zaria and Ty? Visit www.huskyhouse.org to fill out
an application today.
- Up-to-date with vaccinations
- Good with dogs
- Good with kids
- Good with adults: All
- Reaction to new people: Friendly
- Available date: 5/8/2020
- Birth date: 5/9/2016 (not exact)
- Color: Gray/Silver/Salt & Pepper with White
- Activity level: Highly Active
- High energy level
- Exercise needed: High
- Yard required
- Requires fence: 6 foot
- Owner experience needed: Breed
- Shedding: High
- Grooming: Moderate
- Indoor/outdoor: Indoor Only
Husky House's goal is to place our orphans in permanent loving homes as they already have been abandoned once before by their former owners. We strive to match the right dog with the right family based on the families needs and experience. All former Husky House orphans will receive a lifetime discount at the Snowdog Lodge.
Please visit our Facebook page for regular updates on Adoption Days at our facility in Matawan, NJ.
How do I adopt from Husky House?
- We ARE NOT a walk-through facility. Adoptions are by approved appointments only.
- Fill out a non-binding application
- We will be checking your vet and personal references
- Phone interview
- Upon completion and approval of application & homevisit, come meet the dog(s)!
If you have any other questions regarding adoption please email us at email@example.com.