Meet Louisa. Louisa is looking for her loving forever home. An owner surrender, she is an even
tempered girl. She gets along well with other dogs her size. She is friendly, affectionate and enjoys going for walks. She can be a little strong on the leash at first, but soon settles to enjoy a nice stroll. Please no homes with young/small children, small animals, small dogs or cats. Interested in adopting Louisa? Please visit www.huskyhouse.org today to fill out an application.
- Up-to-date with vaccinations
- Not good with cats
- Good with dogs
- Available date: 3/17/2017
- Birth date: 5/14/2014 (not exact)
- Color: Black with Tan, Yellow or Fawn
Husky House's goal is to place our orphans in permanent loving homes as they already have been abandoned once before by their former owners. We strive to match the right dog with the right family based on the families needs and experience. All former Husky House orphans will receive a lifetime discount at the Snowdog Lodge.
Please visit our Facebook page for regular updates on Adoption Days at our facility in Matawan, NJ.
How do I adopt from Husky House?
- We ARE NOT a walk-through facility. Adoptions are by approved appointments only.
- Fill out a non-binding application
- We will be checking your vet and personal references
- Phone interview
- Upon completion and approval of application & homevisit, come meet the dog(s)!
If you have any other questions regarding adoption please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.