A Message from Congressman Norcross
Monday, June 29, 2020
Tuesday, June 30 at 10:00 AM
Streamed live on: Facebook.com/DonaldNorcrossNJ
I will join Camden County Freeholder Director Lou Cappelli, Camden County College President Don Borden and NJ Teacher of the Year Kimberly Dickstein Hughes for a virtual town hall on COVID-19 where we will discuss South Jersey’s response to the COVID-19 outbreak, updates on back to school and more.
Participants will respond to questions submitted via both the Facebook live chat and email.
- New Jersey Government has a COVID-19 website with live updates and resources here.
- All residents with questions or concerns about COVID-19 and resources available to them can call 2-1-1. NJ 211 is New Jersey’s statewide, comprehensive, information and referral service operated by United Ways of New Jersey.
- Residents call also text NJCOVID to 898-211 to receive text information and stay informed. To receive live text assistance, residents can text their zip code to 898-211.
- The Center for Disease Control has a resource page here.
- My office has a resource page here.
- Make sure to follow me on Facebook and Twitter, and visit our website for updates.
- To receive updates from my office, sign up here.
It is an honor to serve this community and we will get through this, together.
Member of Congress