* WHAT...Up to one half foot of inundation above ground level expected in low-lying areas near shorelines and tidal waterways.
* WHERE...The tidal Delaware River down to the Commodore Barry Bridge area.
* WHEN...From 9 AM to 2 PM EDT Saturday.
* IMPACTS...Minor flooding is possible in Bristol Pennsylvania, south Trenton, Hamilton Township, Burlington City, and Delran in New Jersey, and other locations near the Delaware River and its tributaries. In Philadelphia, roadway flooding is possible along Columbus Boulevard near the Ben Franklin Bridge. In Delaware County, flooding is possible in Tinicum Township. In Gloucester and Camden Counties, roadway flooding is possible in Camden, West Deptford Township, Gloucester City, and other locations near the Delaware River and its tributaries.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Minor tidal flooding may occur with subsequent high tides on Saturday and Sunday.
* AFFECTED AREAS: CAMDEN ... LOWER BUCKS ... DELAWARE ... NORTHWESTERN BURLINGTON ... GLOUCESTER ... MERCER ... PHILADELPHIA
A Coastal Flood Advisory means that minor tidal flooding is expected. Minor tidal flooding often results in some road closures. Usually, the most vulnerable roadways will flood. Do not leave your vehicle at a location that is prone to tidal flooding. Do not drive your vehicle through flood waters. The water may be deeper than you think it is. You will be putting yourself in danger and your vehicle may be damaged, leading to costly repairs. Visit the Advanced Hydrologic Prediction Service at water.weather.gov/ahps for additional water level and flood impact information for your local tide gauge.
Maple Shade Township Police Department
200 N Stiles Ave
Maple Shade Township, NJ 08052