The changes support slowing spread of COVID-19, protect PATCO riders & employees and are necessary to sustain the continuity of services
LINDENWOLD, NJ - The health and safety of our customers and employees is our highest priority. As the situation concerning COVID-19 continues to unfold, PATCO is monitoring and adjusting service as needed in order to promote the health and safety of its customers and employees. The adjustments meet the demands of current ridership and are necessary in order to sustain the continuity of service for essential riders.
Starting Saturday, March 28, 2020, four PATCO stations will temporarily close 24 hours a day and adjustments will be made to PATCO’s weekday and weekend schedules.
The PATCO stations that will temporarily close during the current conditions of the COVID-19 pandemic are:
- Ashland (riders are encouraged to use the Lindenwold or Woodcrest Stations)
- Westmont (riders are encouraged to use the Haddonfield or Collingswood Stations)
- City Hall (riders are encouraged to use the Broadway Station)
- 12/13th & Locust St. (riders are encouraged to use the 9/10th or 15/16th & Locust St. Stations)
- Only the West Headhouse Entrance to the Broadway Station will close. (riders will be directed to use the Walter Rand Transportation Center entrance at Broadway Station)
The nine stations remaining open are Lindenwold, Woodcrest, Haddonfield, Collingswood, Ferry Ave., Broadway (Walter Rand Transportation Center entrance open), 8th & Market, 9/10th & Locust St. and 15/16th & Locust St. Stations. These stations serve the greatest number of customers and enable PATCO to concentrate on sanitizing and law enforcement efforts.
In addition to the station closures, adjustments are also being made to PATCO’s weekday and weekend schedules. The following departure times will be in effect:
- Monday through Friday:
o 12:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m. – Trains every 60 minutes.
o 4:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m. – Trains every 30 minutes.
o 5:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. – Trains every 20 minutes.
o 12:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m. – Trains every 60 minutes.
o 5:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. – Trains every 30 minutes.
o All day – Trains every 60 minutes.
- Customer service is available 24/7/365 at (856) 772-6900.
- FREEDOM Card Service Centers:
o Broadway Station Service Center will be open for calls and walkups on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays between 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
o Woodcrest Station Service Center is closed until further notice.
PATCO will continue to closely monitor COVID-19 developments and ridership levels and will make additional, real-time service adjustments as necessary.
For the latest service information, follow us on social media and sign up for our travel text alerts. For text alert details, visit RidePATCO.org/alerts