Millo happens to be a very special girl. She came to Husky House with brain trauma which has resulted in some neurological issues. In short, she is a special needs dog and can’t do some things a normal dog can do. For example, she freezes and will not walk on a leash and she can’t climb stairs. It’s possible that with time she could walk on a leash but may be not. Due to this, she would do best in a home with a secure, fenced in area where she can run and play. With that said, she loves to play, knows her name and she’s nothing but a love! Interested in adopting Millo? Please visit www.huskyhouse.org today to fill out an application.
- Up-to-date with vaccinations
- Has special needs
- Available date: 8/14/2019
- Birth date: 8/14/2018 (not exact)
Adoption and Rescue
Husky House's goal is to place our orphans in permanent loving homes as they already have been abandoned once before by their former owners. We strive to match the right dog with the right family based on the families needs and experience. All former Husky House orphans will receive a lifetime discount at the Snowdog Lodge.
Please visit our Facebook page for regular updates on Adoption Days at our facility in Matawan, NJ.
How do I adopt from Husky House?
- We ARE NOT a walk-through facility. Adoptions are by approved appointments only.
- Fill out a non-binding application
- We will be checking your vet and personal references
- Phone interview
- Upon completion and approval of application & homevisit, come meet the dog(s)!
If you have any other questions regarding adoption please email us at email@example.com.
Matawan, New Jersey
RELATED: Pet Tips