Gloucestercitynews.net (December 28, 2019)--CBD industry is expected to grow by $ 1 billion in 2020. It is one of the top players in the health and wellness industry as well. This is no wonder because people across America have realized the therapeutic effects of CBD products.
Even though the research on the health benefits of CBD is fancy, there are numerous cases of common people who have successfully improved their lives with daily dosage of CBD oil. Intrigued to try CBD oil to heal your mind and body? Well, go ahead but keep in mind to choose the best quality of CBD oil for consumption.
Now, the question is how to choose high-quality CBD oil? There are a few things you can do to be assured that the CBD oil or any other product for that matter, is of great quality and worth trying.
Before anything else, you should know these things about CBD
CBD or Cannabidiol is derived from the cannabis plant, yes, the parent plant of marijuana. Before you question the legality of it, you should know that CBD, unlike its siblings, is non-psychoactive in nature. This means that it doesn’t comprise or encircles only traces of THC, which is basically the high-inducing compound.
You should know that CBD is also excluded from the list of ‘controlled substances’ in America. Under the 2018 Farm Bill (passed in December last year), CBD is now legal across all 50 states. However, you must learn about local laws of your state as well.
Why is CBD oil a hit among people?
CBD oil is an amazing supplement and considered to be a great alternative form of medication for people suffering from illnesses, such as anxiety, depression, skin problems, indigestion, even cancer.
Here’s a list of diseases that CBD oil is known to treat naturally-
- Sleep disorders
- Bipolar disorder
- Cancer (in some cases)
- Skin problems
- Hair fall
- Heart disease
- Blood pressure
- Parkinson’s disease
There are no conclusive studies on humans about the positive benefits on CBD oil on people’s health. However, there are countless anecdotes across the country about people who have healed and still are healing with the help of CBD oil and other products.
Now that you’ve gathered all the necessary information about CBD oil, it’s time to learn about the product that suits you.
Things to keep in mind before buying CBD oil
There are plenty of CBD oil available in the market at affordable prices. However, everybody responds differently to different products. Thus, it is important to do thorough research on the products before you pick the best CBD oil for you.
So, are there any signs of quality CBD oil that you can use to determine whether it’s reliable or not? Whether you are a rookie or an expert in buying CBD oil, here are the following points that you must keep in mind to get the best quality of CBD oil-
1. Do your research: The first thing to do before buying a CBD oil is to do a thorough research. Do not incline toward the companies that sell CBD oil at a low price. Understand all the terms related with CBD oil, such as full-spectrum, pure oil, interaction with Endocannabinoid system, THC, etc. Once you learn about the necessary information on the same, go ahead and buy the product.
2. Packaging: Once you are through with the research part, head over to the label of the CBD product you are thinking to buy. Learn the terminology of what is written on the label both at the time of order and delivery. Also, make sure that the material is made of dark ember glass which is impenetrable. A good packaging helps the product to last for long and guarantees a good quality.
3. THC content: According to Federal Law in the United States, the concentration of THC in CBD products shouldn’t go beyond 0.3%. If it is over the limit, then it is absolutely illegal to sell or purchase the same. It is imperative to check the THC content of the CBD oil before buying it, or it might cause more harm than benefit.
4. Make sure that it is third-party lab tested: You might have heard about the phrase ‘third-party lab tested’ but what does it really mean? Well, for starters, it is crucial to know this before buying CBD oil. The quality and dosage of CBD oil is yet not regulated by FDA and the government. The product is tested for purity and quality in private labs. The report worked out by these labs includes content like date of publication, synchronicity with the product label, certificate of analysis, and accreditation. So, make sure that product is tested by a reputable lab party, such as, Think20 Labs.
5. Be assured that CBD oil is additive-free: When it comes to buying CBD oil, fewer additives, the better it is. CBD oil shouldn’t comprise of anything apart from its main ingredients, such as essential oils and cannabinoids. The more natural it is, the more effective it will be for your problem.
6. The knowledge of hemp-growing standards: If you do not find any indication of growing standards in the product, don’t trust its quality. If you are not able to verify the hemp-growing standards, in most cases, it means that the hemp has come into contact with toxic chemicals, such as pesticides and fertilizers. This will directly affect the quality of the CBD oil.
7. Place of manufacture: Make sure that the product is grown and manufactured in a place where selling and buying of CBD is legal. It is also important to understand that the company you are buying the product from sources its material from the states where the Farm Bill 2018 is applied and accepted. Also, make sure that the company you are buying CBD oil from is quite transparent in terms of money-back guarantee and return policy.
8. Learn how CBD oil is extracted: If you think that learning about the extraction process of the CBD oil isn’t important to know about the quality of the product, listen to this. There are various methods of extracting CBD oil that determine the quality of the end product. The best way to extract CBD is via CO2 at a given temperature and pressure. CO2 is a natural solvent, thus, the end product is generally of high quality and pure in nature. In fact, extraction process also helps in changing the genetic structure of the entire product.
At the end of the day, it is important to know why you want to buy CBD oil in the first place. So, the type and quality of the CBD oil also depend on the problem you want to buy it for. For instance, for skin problems, like acne, it is recommended to buy topical ointments of the extremely high quality. In order to treat body pains, it is recommended to buy full-spectrum CBD oil. Nevertheless, the quality, potency, and transparency are the top things one must keep in mind before buying CBD oil.
images courtesy of unsplash.com and pinterest.com