THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Wednesday, July 24, 2019
PUBLISHED HERE Thursday, January 28, 2010
- TWO. Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other
- THREE. Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.
- FOUR. When you say, 'I love you ,' mean it..
- FIVE. When you say, 'I'm sorry,' look the person in the eye.
- SIX. Be engaged at least six months before you get married..
- SEVEN. Believe in love at first sight.
- EIGHT. Never laugh at anyone's dream.. People who don't have dreams don't have much.
- NINE. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it's the only way to live life completely.
- TEN. . In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.
- ELEVEN. Don't judge people by their relatives.
- TWELVE. Talk slowly but think quickly.
- THIRTEEN. When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile and ask, 'Why do you want to know?'
- FOURTEEN.. Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk..
- FIFTEEN. Say 'bless you' when you hear someone sneeze.
- SIXTEEN. When you lose, don't lose the lesson !
- SEVENTEEN. Remember the three R's: Respect for self; Respect for others; and responsibility for all your actions.
- EIGHTEEN. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship..
- NINETEEN. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
- TWENTY. Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.
- TWENTY-ONE. Spend some time alone.
submitted by Rich Luongo