The Northeast Partners in Amphibian and Reptile Conservation (NEPARC) is dedicated to the conservation of herpetofauna – reptiles and amphibians – and their habitats. Come celebrate their 20th year at Stockton University in Galloway July 17-19.
- Online Registration Deadline: July 3
- Student registration: $90
- Regular registration: $120
All registrants receive a free meeting t-shirt and tote bag this year!
The deadline for submission of abstracts to be considered for oral presentations is May 31. Poster abstract deadline is: June 14.
For more information, please visit the NEPARC Next Meeting page.
- A total of five student grants are available this year that cover your $90 registration cost. Applicants should submit an email request with a brief statement of need for the grant to NEPARC2019@gmail.com with Subject Line “Student Grant” by June 7 for consideration. Grant awardee names are selected by a random drawing and will be notified on June 10 by email and provided with a free registration code to use online. You will be reimbursed if you’ve already registered and are awarded a student grant. Grant recipients may be asked to assist with small tasks at the meeting.
- A total of three student presentation prizes will be awarded at the meeting this year. $100 cash prizes are awarded to Best Graduate Oral Presentation, Best Undergraduate Oral Presentation, and Best Poster.