(Gloucestercitynews.net)(May 30, 2019)--Riders will cruise the picturesque countryside between Elmer and Pilesgrove on this rolling ride, which begins in Salem County at Appel Farm Arts & Music Campus, past historic peach farms, fields of corn, and the lush green woods of Salem and Gloucester County. Novice riders who are looking for a leisurely ride can participate in an 8-mile loop, stopping at a designated point to fill up their water bottles with fresh water. Experienced riders can participate in a 28.7-mile loop to gorgeous Auburn Road Vineyard and Winery, where they will stop for a break, refill their water bottles, and then head back to Appel Farm for a day of music, art, and more at South Jersey Arts & Music Fest!
Auburn Road Vineyard and Winery is also Appel Farm’s Art of Winemaking partner! After finishing the SJ Cycling Tour, riders can stop by the Art of Winemaking Tent to sample premier vintages and meet the winemakers!
Action Wheels, Appel Farm’s Cycling Tour partner, will be pleased to offer free safety inspections, including minor adjustments, between 5/18 – 6/2 to any SJ Cycling Tour participants!
- Arrival and registration begin at 8:30 AM and the ride rolls out at 9:00 AM.
- The first 20 riders to register will receive an Action Wheels swag bag, so riders should plan to arrive early!
- Participation in this ride is free with the purchase of a South Jersey Arts & Music Fest ticket, and we hope riders will stay for all the fun after the ride!
- Riders can take advantage of a comfortable cabin for our cyclists to shower, freshen up, and change after the ride!
- Tickets: Bit.ly/SouthJerseyArtsFest
published Gloucestercitynews.net | May 31, 2019