Atlantic City, N.J. (May 21, 2019) – Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City is kicking the summer off in a big way with a press conference, show-stopping entertainment and a Car A Day in May promotion providing a winning weekend for guests staying and playing at the property.
The Car A Day in May promotion will continue as guests will have the chance to enter and win a Chevy Camaro all weekend. Entries are earned by playing their favorite slots and table games. Drawing times will take place at 7 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and 8 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
Friday, May 24
- The weekend will kick off on Friday morning with WCBS FM 101.1 Scott Shannon In The Morningbroadcasting live alongside of John Cafferty and the Beaver Brown Band performing in the Lobby Bar.
- On Friday morning at 11 a.m., the highly anticipated Beach Bar will officially open to the public setting the stage for a perfect summer vibe accented with live entertainment.
- In partnership with The John R. Elliott HERO Campaign for Designated Drivers, the property will join in kicking off their 2019 “Summer of HEROES” drunk driving prevention initiative on the Atlantic City Boardwalk. The event will include a HEROtini® mocktail tasting from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., followed by a news conference with city officials to announce the launch of the campaign’s new Holiday HEROES Safe Ride Program.
- The property will host a $50,000 Beat the Traffic Sweepstakes will take place from noon to 7 p.m. featuring 10 winners every hour.
- Classic Albums Live will be performing Fleetwood Mac’s Rumours album in its entirety at Sound Waves at 8 p.m. on Friday night.
- To end the evening on a high note, DJ IKON will perform in DAER Nightclub kicking off the venues weekend of chart-topping artists.
Saturday, May 25
- Art enthusiasts can stop into the Wentworth Gallery on Saturday evening where rock star artist Michael Goddard will be signing his paintings from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Now’s The Time Tour - Collective Soul and Gin Blossoms will be performing in Sound Waves at 7:30 p.m. where they’ll be celebrating their 25th anniversary.
- Freestyle Free For All will take place at 8 p.m. in Hard Rock Live at Etess Arena featuring K7/TKA, Judy Torres, Safire, Corina, Noel, Coro, Johnny O, The Cover Girls, Cynthia, Lisette Melendez and Sweet Sensation.
- Grammy-nominated producer Alesso will take the stage on Saturday evening for an unforgettable set fans won’t want to miss.
Sunday, May 26
- Disco Live, an Allen Valentine production will continue in Sound Waves at 4 p.m. featuring an accomplished cast of singers, dancers and musicians, eye-catching costumes, and stunning choreography from the Disco era.
- Grammy Award-winning and iHeart Radio Dance Song of the Year artist, Zedd will take over DAER Nightclub on Sunday evening.
For a full list of entertainment, events and promotions, visit hardrockhotelatlanticcity.com.
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City
Set on 17 acres, with the legendary Atlantic City Boardwalk as its backdrop, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City has become Atlantic City’s go-to entertainment destination, boasting 2,200 slots, 120 table games, more than 20 first-class restaurants and lounges, and world-class entertainment, including Hard Rock Live at Etess Arena, the beachside Sound Waves and Howie Mandel’s Comedy Club. The hotel and casino also features the iconic Hard Rock Cafe, overlooking the Atlantic City Boardwalk, showcasing a brand new elevated menu and state-of-the-art stage, allowing for an amplified level of service and entertainment. Along with an endless array of upscale amenities, including world-class shopping and the brand’s signature full-service Rock Spa and Salon, featuring 31 treatment rooms, the new, music-inspired property offers lavish guest rooms and suites, with stunning views of the city and Atlantic Ocean. From family vacations and business trips to weddings, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City offers an unparalleled experience. Each of the hotel’s guest rooms and suites radiates a contemporary style, including Hard Rock’s signature The Sound of Your Stay® music amenity program, which allows guests to set the mood with complimentary vinyl records or jam out on a Fender guitar in the privacy of their own room. Hotel guests can enjoy high speed, property-wide Wi-Fi, 24-Hour In-Room Dining, towel and chair service at Hard Rock Beach or at the indoor pool, and 24-Hour Access to Body Rock® Fitness Center. For more information and to book your stay, please visit hardrockhotelatlanticcity.com.
Hard Rock International
With venues in 73 countries including 184 cafes, 237 Rock Shops®, 28 hotels and 11 casinos, Hard Rock International (HRI) is one of the most globally recognized companies. Beginning with an Eric Clapton guitar, Hard Rock owns the world’s most valuable collection of music memorabilia, which is displayed at its locations around the globe. Hard Rock is also known for its collectible fashion and music-related merchandise available in Rock Shops and online at https://shop.hardrock.com. HRI owns the global trademark for all Hard Rock brands including Hard Rock Live® performance venues. The company owns, operates and franchises Cafes in iconic cities including London, New York, San Francisco, Sydney and Dubai. HRI also owns, licenses and/or manages hotel/casino properties worldwide. Destinations include the company’s two most successful Hotel and Casino properties in Tampa and Hollywood, FL., both owned and operated by HRI parent entity The Seminole Tribe of Florida. Other exciting Hotel & Casino locations include Atlantic City and Punta Cana. Hard Rock Hotels are located in vibrant city and resort destinations such as Bali, Cancun, Daytona Beach, Desaru Coast, Ibiza, London, Orlando and Shenzhen. Upcoming new Hard Rock Cafe locations include Piccadilly Circus in the United Kingdom, Kathmandu, Nepal, Kyoto, Japan, Asuncion, Paraguay and Chandigarh, India. New Hard Rock Hotel, Casino or Hotel & Casino projects include Amsterdam, Berlin, Budapest, Dublin, Los Cabos, Madrid, Maldives, New York City, Ottawa, Sacramento, Dalian and Haikou in China. In 2018, Hard Rock International was recognized as a Forbes Magazine Top Employer for Women and Land Operator of the Year at the Global Gaming Awards. In 2019, Hard Rock International was honored as one of Forbes Magazine’s America’s Best Large Employers. For more information on Hard Rock International visit www.hardrock.com.