Schedule adds additional trains during AM & PM rush
PATCO shifts to a new schedule beginning on Monday, February 18, 2019. The highlights of the schedule include adding two additional express trains and two additional Woodcrest departures WB in the AM and an additional PM rush EB departure.
New schedule details:
- AM Rush Hours (6:00am-9:12am): Two westbound Woodcrest local trains (7:44am & 8:35am) added. Due to these two added trains, the 7:38am & 8:29am westbound departures from Lindenwold will now operate as express trains. A 9:02am eastbound departure from 16th & Locust was also added.
- Weekday Daytime Service (9:12am-3:30pm): Weekday daytime service remains the same with no changes.
- PM Rush Hours (3:30pm-6:45pm): One eastbound departure from 16th & Locust between 4:55pm-510pm was added to the schedule. Departures from 16th & Locust between 4:32pm 6:44pm have been modified to allow for increased service to better meet ridership demands. Almost all departures have been modified between these times. The departure times of several westbound trains from Lindenwold have been altered.
- Evening Hours (6:45pm-11:59pm): Evening service remains the same with no changes.
- Owl Service/Early AM (12:00am-6:00am): Owl service/early AM remains the same with no changes.
- Weekends: Weekend service remains the same with no changes.
To view the schedule, click here.