Eight New Jersey Agencies Join Network
MONMOUTH JUNCTION, N.J., January 17, 2019 – ANE, Agency Network Exchange LLC, announced it added 17 more agencies in Pennsylvania and New Jersey in 2018, growing the network to more than 70 independently owned and operated agencies across the Mid-Atlantic states. Eight additional businesses from New Jersey joined the network last year.
ANE members wrote more than $72 million in new business premium and paid more than $9.2. million in profit sharing to members in the last three years, distinguishing ANE as one of the most successful regional agency networks in the U.S. Marsh Berry predicts that 85% of all independent agencies will be part of a network or aggregator group within the next five years.
“The new agencies significantly expand the ANE footprint into Pennsylvania, and solidify our presence in the Garden State,” said John Tiene, CEO, ANE. “The reason we’re growing is simple, our business model works. ANE helps agents increase agency revenue, develop growth plans, understand agency financials, and implement perpetuation and succession planning, virtually everything needed to succeed in today’s business environment.”
ANE added the following agencies in 2018:
New Jersey Agencies
- CRM Insurance (Wall)
- Commercial Brokers of America (West Orange)
- Delta Marcliff Insurance Agency (Little Falls)
- Duryea Agency (Glen Gardner)
- Franchino Agency (Hillsborough)
- iiybi Brokerage LLC (Wayne)
- Iman Insurance Agency (Woodbridge)
- Paradigm Insurance Services (Flemington)
- Andrew M. Tretina Insurance Agency (Feasterville)
- Delp Insurance Services, Inc. (Feasterville)
- Dollfus Insurance Group (Phoenixville)
- Farrell Insurance Associates, Inc. (Lansdale)
- Kel-Mar, Inc. (Exton)
- Kressler, Wolff & Miller (Easton)
- McQuiston Insurance Agency ((Paoli)
- Premier Group Insurance (Cheltenham)
- Tyrol Insurance Agency (Newtown)
ANE, Agency Network Exchange LLC, is a regional network of independent agencies that gives members increased strength in the marketplace. Based in Monmouth Junction, N.J., ANE has grown rapidly from just three agencies in 2009 to more than 70 agencies across New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Maryland with $250 million in controlled premium. ANE’s innovative and flexible model responds to the individual needs of independent agencies of all sizes. ANE helps agents increase agency revenue by pooling premiums to increase contingent revenue, increase new business sales, and provides support to help agents be better business owners. Visit www.ane-agents.com for more information.