Dawn Watson | CNBNewsnet
1. Take the dog outside. Say, “Go potty” in a calm, firm voice.
2. If the dog is successful, praise him and reward him.
3. If the dog is unsuccessful bring him back into the house and crate or otherwise separate him for about ten minutes.
4. If the dog urinates in the house during this period of time, say “No” and quickly take him outside. Repeat Step #1.
5. If the dog does not urinate in the house take him outside within ten minutes and repeat Step #1.
Always praise a successful trip outdoors.
If you have questions about this or any other dog-related issue, please contact me at 856.981.8957. There is never a fee for phone or email consultation.
Wado udohiyu, (Thank you very much in the Cherokee language)
Owner, Brother of the Wolf, LLC
Located in the heart of Gloucester City, NJ
Pictured: Atah, the most beautiful angel in Heaven.