W Merchant St from W Atlantic Ave to Virginia AveBring your appetite, dancing shoes and friends for a fun event for kids and Adults. Commemorating the Birthday of John Audubon, our town namesake, we celebrate everything Audubon with music, food, games and activities for kids, vendors, a beer garden, and more!
Bring Your Appetite, Dancing Shoes & Friends for a Fun Event for Kids and Adults!
- DATE: Saturday, April 28, 2018
- TIME: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- LOCATION: W. Merchant Street from Virginia Avenue to W. Atlantic Avenue
Rain Date: April 29, 1:00pm - 7:00pm
- Live Music
- Local Food Vendors
- Kids Games & Activities
- Craft Vendors
- Beer Garden
CRAFT VENDORS WANTED
We are currently accepting applications for craft vendors. The registration form and permit are available at the Treehouse Coffee Shop (on W. Merchant St.) and Audubon Borough Hall (on W. Nicholson Rd.)
LOCATION: Vendor stalls will be on W. Merchant Street
TIME: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Set-up begins at 1:00pm
- Vendors must be ready by 2:30pm and must be staffed at all times
- Vendors are required to stay until 7:00pm
- Audubon Residents - $25.00
- Non-Audubon Residents - $40.00
- Audubon Businesses (with physical locations) and Non-Profit Organizations in town are not required to obtain vendor permits. HOWEVER, they are required to register their organization's participation with Danielle Ingves at (856) 547-0710 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for application is April 21, 2018
Questions? Contact Danielle Ingves at (856) 547-0710 /