GLOUCESTER CITY, NJ (March 2, 2018)(CNBNewsnet)--On Sunday, March 4th the 3rd. annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade will begin on Johnson Blvd. at Monmouth Street at 1:00 pm. The parade will proceed west on Monmouth Street to King Street, then south on King Street to Cumberland Street. In order to accommodate the parade, the following road closures/ no parking will be in place from 11:00 am until the Highway Dept. finished sweeping the parade route following the parade. When viewing the attached maps, all streets highlighted in yellow are closed to traffic and parking. Streets highlighted in pink are open, but parking is prohibited.
- Monmouth St. closed from Johnson Blvd. to King St.
- Johnson Blvd. closed between Highland Blvd. / Klemm Ave. and Bergen St.
- Brown St. closed between Somerset and Bergen Sts.
- Somerset St. closed at Johnson Blvd.
- Kathryn St. closed at Johnson Blvd.
- Frances St. closed
- Highland Blvd. closed between Baynes Ave. and Greenwood Ave.
- Klemm Ave. closed between Johnson Blvd. and Rosalind Ave.
- E. Brown St. closed between Frances St. and Sparks Ave.
- Sparks Ave. closed
- Baynes Ave. closed between Johnson Blvd. and Barnaby Ave.
- S. Railroad Ave. closed at Monmouth St.
- N. Railroad Ave. closed at Monmouth St.
- Library Parking Lot closed at Monmouth St.
- Champion Rd. closed at Monmouth St.
- Sussex St. closed at Monmouth St.
- Burlington St. at Monmouth St.
- Willow St. closed at Monmouth St.
The following parking restrictions will be in place from 11:00 am until 3:00 pm:
- Klemm Ave. between Rosalind Ave. and Sylvan Ave.
- Rosalind Ave. between Klemm Ave. and Highland Blvd.
- Baynes Ave. between Market St. and Barnaby Ave.
- King St. between Monmouth St. and Cumberland St. (west side only)
Signs will be posted and we appreciate everyone’s cooperation.