FOUR PUNKS BEAT UP 43-Year-Old MALE, NEAR TEMPLE U.; CAN YOU ID THEM? (WATCH VIDEO)
Friday, April 29, 2016
PHILADELPHIA PA APRIL 28, 2016--On April, 24, 2016, at 10:42 pm, the complainant, a 43 year-old male, was walking on the 1300 block of Norris Street when four unknown black males approached him and began punching and kicking the complainant multiple times. When a witness (an off duty Temple Officer) chased the suspects away, they grabbed the complainant’s shirt and were last seen east on Norris Street. The complainant suffered minor injuries during the robbery.
- Suspect Description: Four black males, 16-19 years-of-age, one wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt, one suspect wearing an orange and black Nike hooded sweatshirt, and one suspect wearing a dark colored hooded sweatshirt, and one suspect wearing a dark colored “North Face” hooded sweatshirt.
- If you see these suspects do not approach, contact 911 immediately.
- To submit a tip via telephone, dial 215.686.TIPS (8477) or text a tip to PPD TIP or 773847.
- Use this electronic form to submit a tip anonymously.
- All tips will be confidential.
If you have any information about this crime or these suspects, please contact:
Central Detective Division
Det. Flanders #621
RELATED: COMMON PLEAS COURT JUDGE KENNEDY RULES IN FAVOR OF THE DEFENDANT -