Here’s a handy list of some recent restaurant openings and a closing in South Jersey. Be on the lookout for coverage of other regions in the near future. We hope you enjoy this roundup and welcome your input. Please send your tips on new restaurants to info@JerseyBites.com.
- Brooklyn Bistro, 44 Washington Street, Toms River, 732-244-2122.
- Empanada Mama’s, 600 Park Boulevard, West Cape May, 609-231-8657.
- Estia Greek Taverna, 140 W Route 70, Marlton, 856-596-5500.
- Glasstown Brewing Company, 10 Peterson Street, Millville, 856-327-7770.
- Rinn Duin Brewing, 1540 Route 37 West, Toms River, 732-569-3261. Click here to read about it on Jersey Bites!
El Mariachi Loco, now at 101 Belleview Ave., Hammonton, 609-270-7224.
Pinelands Brewing Company, 140 7th Avenue Suite 15, Tuckerton, 856-261-0181. (Opening March 1)
Nuova Luna, Toms River
John and Lisa Howard-Fusco Regional Editors, Ocean County. Although they and their two kids call Ocean County home, their John and Lisa Are Eating in South Jersey food blog has them traveling all over the southern region of New Jersey. They and their blog have been mentioned in articles by the New York Times, Courier-Post, nj.com and njmonthly.com. Lisa has written articles and reviews for South Jersey magazine as well as for Ed Hitzel’s Restaurant Newsletter and Hitzel’s Restaurant Magazine. And John could use a Gaetano’s cheesesteak right about now.