On September 17, 2011. Age 81. Of Gloucester City. Formerly of Philadelphia. Loving husband of 56 years to Ellen A. (nee Crilley). Loving father of William M. Farley, Patrick F. Farley and Kevin D. Farley. Cherished grandfather of Michael J. Farley.
William was a graduate of the Church Farm School in Exton, PA. He proudly served our Country in the U.S. Navy during the Korean Conflict and retired from the U.S. Navy Reserves. He was also a member of the American Legion Post in Mount Ephraim.
Relatives and friends are kindly invited to attend his viewing on Thursday morning from 9 to 11 AM at the McCANN-HEALEY FUNERAL HOME: 851 Monmouth Street, Gloucester City. Catholic Funeral Service will begin at 11 AM in the funeral home. Interment with U.S. Navy Honors in Lake Park Cemetery, Swedesboro. Memorial donations may be made to The Church Farm School: 1001 E. Lincoln Highway, Exton, PA 19341. In the memo, please write: William F. Farley.
Condolences and memories may be shared at www.mccannhealey.com under the obituary of William F. Farley. Funeral Arrangements and Inquiries through: McCANN-HEALEY Funeral Home: 851 Monmouth St. Gloucester City, NJ
- Damian D. Scott, of Bellmawr age 29 -cnbnews.net
- Louis A. Savino, age 86 of Philadelphia; U.S. Navy Veteran
- Raymond J. "Ray" Decker, of Brooklawn; Founding Parishioner of St. Maurice Church, Past President of St. Mary's Drum-cnbnews.net Bugle Corp
- George W. Wagner Jr., of Gloucester City, Korean War Veteran, Photographer, Past President of Telephone Pioneers-cnbnews.net
- Daniel K Patton Jr., of Gloucester City; WW II Army veteran, Member of Local #322