21 September, 2011 by lpd
• ASSAULT- a male was arrested in the Greens II Apartments and charged with assault after he assaulted his girlfriend by throwing an object at her head causing her to receive a laceration.
• VEHICLE BURGLARY- a resident of Walnut Avenue reported that someone entered their vehicle and stole property. The vehicle had been left unlocked.
• WARRANT ARREST- A male was arrested on a child support warrant and sent to Camden County Jail default of bail.
• BURGLARY- a residence in the 400 block of Linden Avenue was burglarized and a motorcycle was stolen from inside of the garage. Also stolen was various electronics from inside of the home.
• VANDALISM- a resident of Elm Court reported that someone slashed the tires to his vehicle.
• VANDALISM- A resident of Glenwood Drive reported that someone vandalized his residence by putting numerous dents into his garage door. It is unknown what caused the dents.
• ASSAULT- a female reported that she was assaulted by her step-father. The step-father was arrested and charged with assault. The incident occurred in the Landings @ Pine Lake Apartments.
• ASSAULT -a male reported that he was assaulted by another male while inside the Crown Fried Chicken on Gibbsboro Road. The male stated that he was punched in the head by the male for a unknown reason.
• VANDALISM -a juvenile male was taken into custody in Summit Place Apartments after he destroyed property inside of his apartment. The juvenile male fought with responding officers and was later sent to the Lakeland Juvenile facility.
• WARRANT ARREST- a male was arrested in Coachman Manor Apartments on an outstanding warrant and later released after posting bail.
• VEHICLE BURGLARY- A resident of Timber Creek Condominiums reported that someone entered his unlocked vehicle and stole property.
• BURGLARY- a resident of Stonington Court Apartments reported that someone entered their apartment and stole money.
• BURGLARY- a resident of Colonial Square Drive reported that someone forced entry into their residence and stole furniture and various other property.
• THEFT- someone entered the fenced in area around a cell phone tower located on Blackwood-Clementon Road and stole copper wiring.
• ASSAULT- two females were arrested and both charged with simple assault after they were involved in a fight in The Greens II Apartments.
• WARRANT ARREST- A male was arrested in The Heathers Apartments on a warrant that was issued for violation of probation. The male was remanded to Camden County Jail without bail.
• BURGLARY- a resident of The Heathers Apartments reported that someone broke into their apartment and vandalized the interior of the apartment. The resident believes it may have been an ex-girlfriend.
• VANDALISM- a resident of Greenwood Drive reported that someone put several dents in the side of his car.
• VEHICLE BURGLARY- a resident of Wood Avenue reported that someone entered his unlocked vehicle and stole money.
• VANDALISM- a resident of the 100 Block Oak Avenue reported that someone slashed the tires on their vehicle.
• VANDALISM- a resident of Emerald Ridge Apartments reported that someone punctured the tires on their vehicle.
• VANDALISM- the tires on a vehicle in The Pines Apartments were slashed.
• VANDALISM- the tires on a vehicle in Emerald Ridge Apartments were slashed.
• ROBBERY- A male reported that he was assaulted and robbed by six black males while walking in the area of the 2700 Building of Arborwood. The males stole his book-bag containing his property.
• VEHICLE BURGLARY- a resident of Emerald Ridge Apartments reported seeing two teenage black males inside of her vehicle. When she yelled at them they ran away. Upon checking her vehicle she found that her GPS unit had been stolen. The incident occurred around 11pm.
• VANDALISM- a second floor apartment had a brick thrown through a window.
• VANDALISM- a vehicle in Coachman Manor Apartments had its tires slashed.
• ROBBERY- A male reported that he was assaulted and robbed by a black male while standing in the doorway of his apartment in Arborwood. The male assaulted him and stole money while they were wrestling around on the floor inside of his apartment.
• ASSAULT- a male was arrested in Arborwood and charged with simple assault after he assaulted his wife.
• SHOTS FIRED- Report of several gunshots fired in the area of the 3700 Building Arborwood. A male reported to officers that he observed a male fire two shots at another male who was running away. Responding officers were unable to locate any evidence of a shooting.
• ASSAULT- several juvenile females were found fighting in the parking lot of the Lindenwold Police Station. One adult female was arrested and charged with assault after she was observed forcefully pulling the hair of one of the juveniles. The parents of the juvenile females involved declined to sign juvenile petitions against the other girls involved.
• WEAPON RECOVERED- Lindenwold Police responded to a report of a group of approximately 20 males fighting in the wooded area between Emerald Ridge Apartments and Coachman Manor Apartments. Upon arrival the males scattered and fled the area on foot. During the course of the investigation a SAWED OFF SHOTGUN was located on the ground in the area where some of the unknown males had been standing.
• ROBBERY- a male was robbed by 2 black males behind the 7-11 Store after the males assaulted him then took his money. The males were described as being approximately 18 years old.
• ROBBERY- a male reported that another male, who is an acquaintance, punched him in the head then stolen his cell phone. The male declined to sign complaints against the other male.
• BURGLARY- a property owner in Arborwood reported that someone kicked in the front door of a vacant apartment that they own and stole several appliances. The interior of the apartment was also vandalized.
• WARRANT ARREST- a male was arrested during a traffic stop on several outstanding warrants and later released after posting bail.
• BURGLARY- a resident of Cuthbert Drive reported that someone broke into their residence by forcing open a window. Jewelry and electronics were stolen during the burglary.
• BURGLARY- a resident of Stonington Court Apartments reported that someone pried open the front door to their apartment. The resident reported that nothing appeared to be missing.
• ASSAULT- a male was arrested in Arborwood and charged with assault after he assaulted his girlfriend by punching her in the face.
• ROBBERY- a male reported that the was robbed at gunpoint by 3 black males, who were all described as being approximately 25 years of age. The male reported that the males approached him while he was sitting outside of his apartment and put a gun to the side of his head and forced him to the ground at which time they stole his cell phone and money. Two of the males were wearing jeans and black hooded sweatshirts; while the third male was wearing a white hooded sweatshirt.
THOSE CHARGED ARE PRESUMED INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE.