• The front window of “Fresh Asylum Tattoo Studios” was smashed out. Two males were later arrested and charged with criminal mischief. The two males had vandalized several businesses in Lindenwold and Gloucester Township.
• A female resident of Aston Martin Drive reported that she was assaulted by her husband. She was injured as a result of the assault and a warrant was issued for the husband who was not on location when police arrived.
• A male was arrested in the 400 Block Linden Avenue and charged with unlawful possession of a weapon, criminal mischief, receiving stolen property, and discharging a firearm after he fired a gun into the air. Once police arrived on scene the male retreated into his home and refused to come outside as instructed by the officers on scene. The Camden County Sheriff’s Department SWAT Team was called out to make an entry into the home. Prior to entering the home a robot was sent into the home which was damaged when the male struck it with a sledge hammer. The male was eventually hit with a bean bag round and arrested after a short struggle with members of the SWAT Team.
• A male and female were arrested in Pine Ridge Apartments and charged with Obstruction of Justice after they refused to cooperate with officers investigating a report of drug activity.
• A resident of the Belmont Apartments reported that someone stole their motorcycle which was parked in the parking lot.
• Four vehicles were burglarized during the overnight hours in the Lynnewood Garden and Brighton Estates subdivisions. The burglaries occurred in the 2100 Block Brighton Avenue and 2000 Block Andrea Avenue. The perpetrators seemed to be targeting vehicles containing electronic devices such as GPS Units and all of the vehicles that were targeted had been left unlocked.
• A male was arrested inside of a vacant residence on Fairmount Avenue and charged with Criminal Trespass and later released on summons. The man was homeless and did not cause damage to the property.
• A resident of the Landings Apartments reported that someone had broken out one of the windows in her apartment. The investigating officer determined that the window had been shot with a BB gun causing the window to shatter. No one was hurt as a result of the incident.
• A male was arrested during a motor vehicle stop when a Lindenwold Police K9 detected the presence of marijuana in the car. The male was charged with possession of narcotics and issued several motor vehicle citations.
• A resident of The Heathers Apartments reported that she was assaulted by her neighbor over a dispute regarding noise. The female signed a complaint against her neighbor for assault.
• A resident of The Heathers Apartments reported that someone attempted to steal their motorcycle by cutting the security locks off of it. They were unsuccessful at their attempt to steal the motorcycle.
• A resident of The Heathers Apartments reported that someone stole their motorcycle which was parked in the parking lot.
• A resident of Timber Ridge Apartments reported that someone stole their car during the overnight hours.
• A resident of the 500 Block Scott Avenue reported that someone entered their residence and stole property from within.
• A resident of Quail Run Apartments reported that someone broke into their apartment and stole property from within.
• A resident of Fairmount Avenue reported that someone broke into their vehicle and stole their purse and GPS unit. The purse was recovered in Laurel Springs.
• A resident of Rosamand Avenue reported that someone broke into their residence and stole tools.
• A male was arrested on Sussex Drive and charged with Violating of Final Restraining Order and defiant trespass after he violated the terms of a final restraining order.
• A resident of Timber Ridge Apartments reported that someone broke into their vehicle during the overnight hours and stole property.
Those charged are presumed innocent until proven otherwise.