Geraldine M. "Geri" Dailey, St. Mary Church Parishioner; Past President of VFW Post 3620 Laides Aux.
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
On September 25, 2011. Age 65. (nee Leap) Formerly of Gloucester City and Phoenix, AZ. Loving wife of 40 years to the late Vincent J. Dailey. Loving mother of Vincent J. Dailey, Jr. and the late Matthew D. Dailey. Dear sister of Emma-Jean Murphy. Geri was a longtime parishioner of St. Mary’s R.C. Church in Gloucester City. She was the Past President of the Townsend C. Young VFW Post #3620 Ladies Auxiliary and a past committee member of Boy Scout Troop 185 in Bellmawr. Geri’s favorite hobby was to play bingo.
Relatives and friends are kindly invited to attend her Mass of Christian Burial which will be celebrated on Saturday, October 8th, at 11 AM at Saint Mary’s R.C. Church: 426 Monmouth Street, Gloucester City. In lieu of flowers, donations to the Geraldine M. Dailey Memorial Fund: P.O. Box 358, Gloucester City, NJ 08030. Condolences and memories may be shared at www.mccannhealey.com under the obituary of Geraldine M. Dailey.
Funeral Arrangements and Inquiries may be made through: McCANN-HEALEY FUNERAL HOME: 851 Monmouth Street, Gloucester City. Ph: 856-456-1142
- Daniel K Patton Jr., of Gloucester City; WW II Army veteran, Member of Local #322
- Matthew C. Spencer, St. Mary Church Sexton, GCHS Alumni Class of '54, Ironworker Local #399, VFW Post 3620 Member-cnbnews.net
- Raymond J. "Ray" Decker, of Brooklawn; Founding Parishioner of St. Maurice Church, Past President of St. Mary's Drum-cnbnews.net Bugle Corp
- Teresa M. Cooney, of Gloucester City age 77
- George W. Wagner Jr., of Gloucester City, Korean War Veteran, Photographer, Past President of Telephone Pioneers-cnbnews.net