By GTGOP | August 19th, 2011 -
The Gloucester Township, and Camden County Republicans have both released their position against countywide police and those stories have been not seen in the Courier Post. There have been stories by Freeholders, Clergy, and Politicians in favor of this plan, but, the prepared press release by Gloucester Township Republicans has been shuffled around the Courier Post newsroom with no print.
Camden County Republican press conference was covered by the TV media, and yet, no South Jersey Newspaper coverage.
With having had George Norcross as part of the Courier Post editorial board, has the South Jersey newspaper been affected by his “bully” type influence? Makes you wonder if Conner Strong is gearing up to propose healthcare coverage for the county police?
Courier Post and George Norcross….Perfect together.
- Creating Camden County police force might not save money, consultant says
- Letters: Gloucester Township Council Continues to Refuse Pay to Play Ordinance-cnbnews. net
- Camden County Continues Study on a County Wide Police Force; "Any Reports Contrary to that are Untrue", Lou Capelli-cnbnews.net
- Letter: Regarding the COUNTYWIDE POLICE DEPT. -cnbnews.net
- LETTERS: Regarding Gloucester Township Council Pay for Play Controversy-cnbnews.net
- Countywide police force proposal gains ground as Camden signs on
- Camden County to form regional police department
- Man admits to role in robbery that led to death of Gloucester Township K-9