I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG, OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA , AND TO THE REPUBLIC FOR WHICH IT STANDS, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, INDIVISIBLE, WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL!
If Muslims can pray on Madison Avenue, why are Christians banned from praying in public and from erecting religious displays on their holy days?
What happened to our National Day of Prayer? Muslims are allowed to block off Madison Ave., in N.Y.C., and pray in the middle of the street! And, it's a monthly ritual!
Tell me, again, whose country is this? Ours or the Muslims?
It is said that 86% of Americans believe in God.
Therefore, I have a very hard time understanding why there is such a problem in having 'In God! We Trust' on our money and having 'God' in the Pledge of Allegiance.
I believe it's time we stand up for what we believe!
If you agree, pass this on...
SUBMITTED BY RICK VINCENT
- The Values We All Stand For
- Of Equality, Allegiance, and Consent
- NBC Apologizes To Congress For 'Under God' Edit
- Pledging Allegiance to the Flag?
- Defending the Original Pledge
- NBC Apologizes Again for Omitting 'Under God' from Pledge of Allegiance
- Why are atheists allowed to serve in the US military or hold public office when the US pledge clearly says one nation under God