On August 4 2011, lifelong resident of Gloucester City, NJ, age 53 yrs. He is the beloved husband of Dawn L (nee Harris) and Loving father of Kevin W. (Lauren) and the late Kasey Rebstock. Bill is the dear brother of Thomas (Rosemary), James (Doris), Theodore (Margaret), Ricky (Terry) Rebstock and Linda Rogers, and cherished uncle to many nieces and nephews.
Bill was an avid Country Western music fan and was known widely for his karaoke singing. Bill also immensely enjoyed working with Charles and Ray.
Relatives and friends are invited to meet Sunday evening from 5:00 to 8:00pm and again Monday from 9:00 to 11:00am at the Highland Park Church of God, Market and Baynes Ave., Gloucester City. Funeral services will be held 11:00am at the Church. Interment to follow at Locustwood Memorial Park, Cherry Hill.
In lieu of flowers the family has requested memorial donations in Bill’s name be made to The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Foundation, Lockbox #1352, P.O. Box 8500, Philadelphia, PA 19178-1352. Arrangements entrusted to the ETHERINGTON-CRERAN FUNERAL HOME, Gloucester City, NJ. www.etheringtonfh.com
- Damian D. Scott, of Bellmawr age 29 -cnbnews.net
- Raymond Yule Floyd of Gloucester City, WW II Navy Veteran, Gloucester City Postal Worker -cnbnews.net
- Matthew C. Spencer, St. Mary Church Sexton, GCHS Alumni Class of '54, Ironworker Local #399, VFW Post 3620 Member-cnbnews.net
- Daniel M. Miller, Owner of Always Affordable Taxi, US Navy Veteran -cnbnews.net
- Bette J. Brandt of Gloucester City, Hairdresser for Many Years