photo by CNBNEWS.NET- The fire broke out on the second floor of the restaurant.
(CNBNEWS.NET)An early morning fire occurred at the Dining Car Depot, Monmouth Street and the railroad, Gloucester City, on Saturday (July 23). Shortly after 3 AM the alarm was sounded. When fire engines arrived on the scene there was heavy smoke coming out of the second floor windows.
No injuries were reported.
A walk around the building today, Saturday, revealed heavy damage to the first floor ceiling near the inside entrance to the building. The dining room looked okay. The windows on the second floor were boarded.
The cause of the fire was unknown.
- Matthew C. Spencer, St. Mary Church Sexton, GCHS Alumni Class of '54, Ironworker Local #399, VFW Post 3620 Member-cnbnews.net
- Attention Gloucester City Residents-cnbnews.net
- Gloucester City Fireman Injured Fighting Camden Fire -cnbnews.net
- Before & After: The Heard's Dashing Dining Room Re-do
- Young Child Drowns in Grandmom's Swimming Pool - cnbnews.net
- cnbnews.net Video: Holt News Conference Announcing Start on Solar Panel Project at Gloucester Marine Terminal
- Gloucester City Police Seek Public's Help-cnbnews.net