The Delaware River Waterfront Corporation (DRWC) has posted the complete final draft of the Master Plan for the Central Delaware: Transforming Philadelphia’s Waterfront on the website, www.plancentraldelaware.com, beginning the final opportunity for the public and stakeholders to provide feedback, which must be submitted by Friday, August 25 at 5:00pm.
An Executive Summary of the Plan was released June 13, following a comprehensive presentation by DRWC and the consulting team. The full draft plan now posted on line is the last chance public comment on the plan. After feedback is incorporated, the Master Plan for the Central Delaware will be finalized by DRWC and submitted to the Philadelphia City Planning Commission for consideration and adoption later this fall.
Thank you for your support of the Delaware River Waterfront Corporation and of the revitalization of the Delaware Riverfront.
President of the Delaware River Waterfront Corporation
Delaware River Waterfront Corporation (DRWC) is a nonprofit corporation organized exclusively for the benefit of the City of Philadelphia and its citizens. DRWC acts as the steward of the Delaware River waterfront to provide a benefit to all of the citizens and visitors of the City.
- Philadelphia's Newest Park, the Race Street Pier
- DELAWARE RIVER WATERFRONT CORPORATION PRESENTS MASTER PLAN FOR FINAL PUBLIC REVIEW I cnbnews.net
- Race Street Pier, Memorial Day Weekend Free Activities
- HR.2325 : Delaware River Basin Conservation Act of 2011
- The Architectural Style Of The Building Of The Passion
- Philadelphia Belle paddleboat no longer steaming
- Revising strategies on Delaware waterfront
- The Tale of Holt, the Coast Guard Base, and the City of Gloucester City (2nd Part) -cnbnews.net
- Regional panel OKs Camden, Philadelphia traffic upgrades