My name is Gina Levins and I am a candidate for Gloucester City’s Board of Education. I would like to take this opportunity to share a little about who I am and why I hope you will consider me to be a Board Member.
I moved to Gloucester City after marrying my husband Wil eleven years ago and absolutely love being a resident of our wonderful community. I grew up in nearby Bellmawr and attended Annunciation School and Triton Regional High School, where I graduated from in 1991.
I worked as an office administrator for over ten years before deciding to be a stay at home mother after the birth of our second daughter. I am very fortunate to have been able to stay at home with our children and be an even bigger part of their growth.
I also currently serve our community as a committeewoman for the Camden County Republican Committee and as a member of the Gloucester City GOP.
For the past three years I have served as the Treasurer for the Cold Springs School’s Parent-Teacher Organization. As their treasurer, I have been able to work with many of our community’s children, parents, teachers and administrators to help create a more rewarding environment for both our families and faculty.
It is my hope to be able to do more for Gloucester City’s residents, taxpayers, parents and children by serving you on our Board of Education.
EDITOR'S NOTE: All School Board candidates in the South Jersey area are invited to submit their reasons for running in the April 27 annual school board election. Include a photo if you have one.
Send to BillGCN@verizon.net
- Why Am I Running for the Board of Education? Spotlight on Gina Levins
- Why Am I Running for the Board of Education? Spotlight on Amelia Stebner (gloucestercitynews.net)
- Nine Candidates Vie for Three Seats on Gloucester City School Board (gloucestercitynews.net)
- Gloucester City Resident Wil Levins Running for NJ State Assembly in 5th District (gloucestercitynews.net)
- The Field of Broken Dreams (gloucestercitynews.net)
- Re: No Competition in Gloucester Township School Board Elections (gloucestercitynews.net)