- ARTS & LETTERS: Author Harlan Coben and author and journalist Anna Quindlen.
- ENTERPRISE: Real Estate executive Jon Hanson, publishing executive Steve Forbes, businessman Joe Buckelew, and celebrity chef Cake Boss, Buddy Valastro.
- PERFORMING ARTS: Actress Meryl Streep, musician and actor Steven Van Zandt, the band The Four Seasons including members Frankie Valli, Bob Gaudio, Tommy DeVito, Nick Massi and Joe Long, singer Gloria Gaynor, and singer-songwriter Debbie Harry of the band BLONDIE.
- PUBLIC SERVICE: Astronauts Mark and Scott Kelly, nurse Clara Maassand politician Millicent Fenwick.
- SPORTS: Major League Baseball player Al Leiter and runner Mary Decker.
- UNSUNG HERO: To be announced in April.
IN NJ CALLS FOR APPLICANTS
NJHOF will also recognize the recipients of the third annual Arête Scholarship on stage at the Induction Ceremony. Named for the Greek concept of "Arête" meaning the realization of one's highest potential, these $5,000 scholarships are awarded to New Jersey high school seniors to help them achieve their potential.
Winners will be celebrated at a private pre-event dinner with New Jersey's First Lady and the presenters, and then appear onstage with our inductees at the gala induction ceremony.
Students can apply for these generous scholarships online at www.NJHallofFame.org/arete before the deadline on March 17, 2018. The NJHOF presents The Arête Scholarship in partnership with the New Jersey Education Association (NJEA).
For information on sponsorship and ticket packages, please contact Lisa Fielding, Partnership Director, at Lisa@princetonscgroup.com.