Adjustments and additions to rush hour departures to maximize service
A new PATCO weekday schedule will go in effect on Monday, April 24, 2017 with adjustments and additions to the morning and evening rush hours. Based on a recent analysis of ridership data, the new schedule will allow us to improve service to the largest number of customers. The weekend schedule remains the same with trains running every 20 minutes on Saturdays and every 30 minutes on Sundays.
Weekday changes include:
- Morning Rush Hours
- The 7:48 a.m. and 8:04 a.m. local westbound departures from Lindenwold will now operate as express trains not stopping at Haddonfield, Westmont, and Collingswood.
- At 8:03 a.m., an additional westbound train will originate from Woodcrest Station.
- Between 8:26 a.m. and 9:03 a.m., several westbound departures have been adjusted to depart up to 3 minutes later than the current schedule.
- Between 7:42 a.m. and 9:33 a.m. eastbound departures from 15/16th & Locust have been adjusted.
- Between 8 a.m. and 9 a.m., there will be one additional eastbound departure from 15/16th& Locust.
- Evening Rush Hours
- Westbound and eastbound departure times from 4 p.m. and 8 p.m. have been adjusted.
- Eastbound departure times between 4:40 p.m. and 5:15 p.m. have been adjusted and there will be one additional eastbound train during this time.
- Modified departure times: 4:41 p.m., 4:46 p.m., 4:53 p.m., 4:58 p.m., 5:02 p.m., 5:06 p.m., 5:10 p.m., 5:15 p.m., 4:58 p.m., 5:02 p.m., 5:06 p.m., 5:10 p.m., 5:15 p.m.
Printed timetables will be placed in stations before the new schedule takes effect on April 24. PATCO staff will be in stations Thursday during the morning and evening rush periods to distribute timetables. To view the schedule now, click here.