Join us as an all-star cast takes the stage of the New Jersey Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony at the Asbury Park Convention Hall on Sunday, May 7, 2017. The event includes a performance by the legendary Tommy James, who will be inducted at the ceremony.
The evening begins in the Paramount Mezzanine with a private VIP reception for inductees and chairs from 5:30-7pm. A sponsor reception will be held from 6-7pm at Convention Hall, followed by the red carpet induction ceremony at the Paramount Theater from 7:30-9:30pm. All living inductees will attend.
This year's distinguished class includes:
- ARTS & LETTERS: Author Carol Higgins Clark and news anchor Connie Chung.
- ENTERPRISE: Businessman Alfred Koeppe and founder of NY Waterway Arthur Imperatore, Sr.
- PERFORMING ARTS: Actress and TV personality Kelly Ripa, actor Ray Liotta, pop-rock musician Tommy James, and musician Wyclef Jean of The Fugees.
- PUBLIC SERVICE: Non-denominational spiritual teacher and activist Peace Pilgrim and United States Army officer Philip Kearny.
- SPORTS: Olympian and Basketball Hall of Famer Carol Blazejowski, heavyweight boxer Chuck Wepner, and NFL Pro-bowler Rosey Grier.
The star-studded induction will include speeches from current and past NJHOF inductees, surprise musical performances and a Jersey Boardwalk themed reception.